Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Surprises and Excitement!!!

Congrats Pattie & Jason (Pattie is a nurse with me at CMG)!!!!
Anna Kathleen DeLong
Born- Monday, June 8th-- 6# 3 oz. 19.5 inches

Congrats Lauren & Matt (Lauren and I went to Nursing School together)
Haley Elizabeth Sanders
Born-Wednesday, June 10th--7#0 oz. 19.5 inches
SURPRISE BECKY!!! Christian and Kim (Christian's Sister) threw a Surprise 30th birthday party for Becky on Friday night at a cute little coffee shop called "Metanoya Cafe". It was so much fun because Becky was totally surprised!!!
Lisa,Melanie,Jaime,Leslie,Becky,Sarah,Allison,Me, Elizabeth

Brandon and I have been searching for a chair for the nursery. My Grandma gave us this chair and ottoman this past weekend!! It is so sweet and sentimental. Grandma bought it 30 years ago when I was born so that they would have a chair to rock me in as a baby!!! We are getting it recovered and it will be the perfect addition for the nursery!!! Yay!!! Thanks Dad and Grandma!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks Megan! Can't wait to see pics of Milla soon :)

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

So sweet- what a special addition to the nursery!

Jason, Pattie, Bella, and Anna said...

Thanks Megan. I can't wait for Anna and Milla to meet. I love the chair.. you will treasure it.