Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meeting Baby Philip

We got to take a trip to Birmingham this week to meet Anne & Michael's sweet new baby boy
"Philip Andrew"
he was born November 22
8# 9 oz
(he is now 8 weeks old)

Big sister Elizabeth holding her new brother Philip and Milla sitting close by so she can touch his toes!

I got my turn to hold Philip!!!! He was so peaceful and easy going!
My mom and Philip
Milla and Elizabeth were go-go-go. They got out every single toy in the house and their favorite game was "ring around the rosy". They would laugh and laugh when they tumbled to the ground! Elizabeth was nice to share all of her things with Milla!
two little ladies busy in the kitchen!!!
I love this picture!
My Mom was actually on an 18 hour layover in B'ham (she is a flight attendant)--so, we got to stay with her in hotel downtown. Milla thought it was fun to change the scenery from her nursery and have a "girl's night out" at the hotel!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture too! Milla is PRECIOUS!!!