Monday, April 16, 2012

Remembering What Jesus Did for All of Us

Easter 2012

The Legend of the Dogwood flower says-- "In the center of the outer edge of each petal will be the print of nails. In the center of the flower, stained with blood, will be a crown of thorns so that all who see it will remember."


Family Easter Picture...
We went to church Easter morning---but, we didn't get to hear the music because the music is a little too loud for Faith's little tender ears...so, we don't go in to the sanctuary until the music is over...We missed singing! Thinking through some Easter Hymns... it always puts a smile on your face to sing "He Lives":
"He lives! He lives! Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way.
He lives! He lives! Salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives? He lives within my heart."
Faith

Milla... (deciding on her own to pose!!!)

Faith giggling in the bunny ears

Milla taking a turn in the ears....
one of my coworkers shared the idea for Easter morning to tear up cotton balls and leave a trail from your child's room to their Easter basket... and leave a carrot with a bite out of it!! Sounded cute so we tried it.... but, it just so happened that the night before I had just taken off my toenail polish and used cotton balls-- so, Milla walked out of her room Easter morning- she saw the cotton and said "these for our toes?"... I said "it looks like the Easter bunny was here!"... she said "No, these for our toes!"

Hunting for Easter eggs in our neighbor's yard



Dying Easter Eggs

No comments: