Friday, May 11, 2012

I've Got Sunshine On A Cloudy Day...with My Girl(s)

A Dad with his daughters....
I read this funny quote-- "The father of a daughter is nothing but a high class 
hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, 
paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts 
her arm over his shoulder and says, 'Daddy, I need to ask you something,' he is a pat of 
butter in a hot frying pan" -Garrison Keillor
Milla catching a ride on Brandon's shoulders
Brandon stealing a kiss from Faith
although they were shivering and had goose bumps...
Brandon and Milla
took the first dip in the lake for the year in April!
Faith watched from the shoreline...looking forward to hot
summer days and getting her turn in the water!
 our schedule was a little off on Sunday-- we didn't think
we could make it to church on time-- so, while Faith took her
first nap-- Brandon, Milla and I watched church online
while we ate pancakes on the porch
Brandon has such an awesome office in a neat part of town... he has a 
huge, industrial window...and this is his view.  My mom watched the girls 
and I got to go to meet Brandon for an early dinner date.  

No comments: