Tuesday, August 11, 2015

St. Simons Island

What a Trip!!!
Lana was brave enough to invite me with
my 3 kiddos to join her and her 2 kiddos
at her in law's condo in St. Simons!
We had a wonderful surprise right
before we left....our Moms decided
to come with us!! YAY!!

literally sitting on the dock
of the bay
...sweet laughter..

Cole with his toes in the ocean

Cole was moving around everywhere!
So much sand to cover--so little time!

Baywatch!

Wind through her hair

Samuel jumped straight in

Lily and Lana at sunset

pretty mommas

Lily and Faith checking out the condo

So happy to be by the OCEAN

One of my favorite ones....
Faith resting on my mom...
peaceful easy feeling

Cooling off with my boy

Samuel and Mrs. Larson

One of my friends at work has a sister who just
had her 3rd baby...when she posted a picture
from her hospital bed with her 3 babies all
piled around her she wrote " 'You've got
your hands full' 'I know, isn't it wonderful!"
I always want to remember that!

Swimming in the clouds!!

Amazing Pool View!

Watching the storms roll in

Fun with Friends

Handsome Fella!


3 Generations...
Mrs. Larson, Lily, Lana and Samuel

Lifeguard Stand!
They were daydreaming that they were
on the set of  "Teen Beach Movie"

Cole and his point....
Rather than say the word, he simply
points and he has 2 adoring sisters
that will somehow read his mind and
help with whatever he needs!

Gran Mum with her Grand babies and
the big blue sea

No comments: