Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Thanksgiving

"There is always, always something
to be thankful for"

*Thanksgiving at my Mom's*

Happy 64th Birthday Gran Mum!

The girls made her a video of the
Beatles song she taught them..
"When I get older, losing my hair
many years from now....
Will you still be sending me a valentine,
Birthday greeting, bottle of wine?
If I get home at a quarter till 3
will you unlock the door?
Will you still need me,
will you still feed me
when I'm 64?"

YES WE WILL!

(Papa Ray, Mimi & the grandkids)
Thanksgiving with Mimi and Papa Ray
at Brian and Kelli's

COUSINS
Lydia, Milla, Cole and Faith

The girls with GREAT Granddaddy Rogers

Thanksgiving at Dad and Grandma's
with cousin Rick

She LOVES her great grand kiddos

Thanksgiving meal at Milla's school

 Kindergarten Thanksgiving

classmates

Faith's Thanksgiving meal

Faith at the very top for her
performance

Faith and her friend Hadley from
her class

GEORGIA vs. AUBURN game

Fun at Gran Mum's

Milla helping Gran Mum with
some yardwork

Faithy girl

My Mom!
Kale is so pretty!

No comments: