Monday, March 8, 2010

Road Trip

Last weekend Brandon, Milla, Hank, and I loaded up and headed up 75 to Chattanooga to visit the Peppers and the Larsons!! On the way there we got to stop in Cartersville to eat breakfast with my Dad and Grandma Dunnington. It was Milla's first trip to Cracker Barrel!!
*Milla & her Grandad*
We all got to stay at Mr. and Mrs. Larson's beautiful house.
It was so much fun cathcing up and watching the babies! Samuel was born 18 days after Milla. The last time we were together was when the babies were just about 2 months old and now they are over 6 months old. They have grown so much! Samuel is so sweet, peaceful, and laid back!! We wish we lived closer!!! The Grandma's LOVED being together with the grandbabies!!!
(Mr. Larson, Mrs. Larson, Mom, Cappie,
Lana holding Samuel, Ben, Brandon holding Milla, and me.)


It just happened to be my birthday weekend that weekend--so everyone was so sweet to celebrate with me. We ate so many delicious things! Mrs. Larson made Taco Soup for lunch-- then- Ben grilled a beef tenderloin (on his Big Green Egg) for dinner and Mrs. Larson made her incredible Caesar salad that I love (she makes homemade dressing that is delicious!). My mom made one of my favorite kinds of cakes-- Coco Lopez Cake!!
Milla & Samuel loved watching the candles!


Birthday Lunch with my work friends!!
So Strang- we went out to eat last Monday and got to eat outside on the porch
and then it snowed on Tuesday!!! The weather has been so back and forth!!!
(Donna, me, April, Elizabeth, Amanda, Susan, Christina, Dixie, Tiffany, Jessyca, Maressa, Dawn, Elizabeth, and Bri)


Hank wants to be part of everything!! He wants to lay on Milla's blankets and play with her toys!! He makes sure that they both get equal attention!!!



1 comment:

Slagel Life said...

Milla and Hank are so cute! If y'all are ever in the Greenville area we need to get together. Emery and Milla would have so much fun together. Aren't they precious!? I am having more fun than I ever thought possible with Emery. Happy birthday!