Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cousins

We had a wonderfully crazy weekend!! We got to have family in town from Indiana and Florida. It was Milla's first time of meeting some of her cousins! Mom and Cappie came up from College Park-- then Aunt Connie (my mom's sister) and Uncle Bob came from Indiana-- and their 2 sons Kyle and Ben came from Florida with their families--- (Kyle and Staci have KJ and Reagan Grace in St. Pete) and (Ben and Ragan have Gatlin and Eme in Land O' Lakes)

This is Milla with Reagan Grace and Emersyn. They are so sweet-- they wanted to help with everything...they would say "can I hold my baby cousin", "can I feed my baby cousin",...etc! I loved it and so did Milla!
The guys went sailing on Saturday. Here is Gatlin and KJ peeking through.

Brandon helping put up the sail.
Cappie sailing his boat!!! (that is how he got his nickname..."Cappie" short for Captain!)
The next generation!!!
Cousin Ben with his wife Ragan, Cousin Kyle with his wife Staci, and Brandon & me
Easter Egg Hunt with the cousins and our neighbors Ashlee & Evan
Family Group Shot
(Cappie&Mom, Ben&Ragan, Aunt Connie&Uncle Bob, Staci&Kyle, Me&Brandon, Gatlin, KJ, Reagan Grace, Eme, and Milla)

HILARIOUS!!!
This picture cracks me up!!!

2 comments:

The Bosdell Family said...

What a busy but fun weekend! Milla is precious, like always. Love that sweet smile of hers!

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

Haha Milla is just precious! Love that picture of her!