Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time with Friends

It was a treat to get to see the Mitchell's while they were in town from San Antonio, TX for Amy's sister's wedding.
Amy meets Milla for the first time

Milla loved playing with Amy's kids---Mary Katherine and Jackson!! Jackson was so little last time I saw him and now he is such a cute, grown up little boy!!! Mary Kate cracks me up-- she is so polite, girly, and poised!!! Even when she is playing she wears her pearls!! She says things like..."excuse me Mom, may I get up from the table?" and "Miss Megan, that was so nice of you to visit us today"... just so funny to hear coming from someone her age!!!! I love it!


Got to spend some time at the Chick-fil-a playground with some of the girls I work with to celebrate Kathryn's "baby on the way"...baby boy "Colton" at the end of this month
*Milla, Anna, Isabella, Pattie, Addie, Ashley, Tucker, Jackson, & Kathryn*

Becky. Milla, and me at Marty's "Kentucky Derby" party... he did it right--we got to pick our horses and sip on Mint Juleps...as if we were right there at Churchill Downs.


* Milla and Haley*
-we went over to visit the Sanders family-
Milla and Haley are about 2 months apart--so, I always get to hear Lauren's stories about what Haley is doing--and get to see what I have to look forward to soon with Milla!

Milla got to play with Asher one night while we ate a delicious dinner with his parents. Ben and Audrey made chicken noodle soup from scratch...they even made the noodles...pretty impressive!!

No comments: