Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jumping Through July (how did it go so fast?)

Thoughtful Friends!!! Some of my girlfriends got together and treated me to a FUN, FUN, FUN afternoon of getting a manicure, pedicure, and then going out for dessert to celebrate our little girl on the way! I had a DELIGHTFUL afternoon!


* Kelli, Brittany, Chanler, Me, Allison, Becky, Lana, and Sarah*
While everyone was at the "Nail, Talk, & Tan" in Dunwoody in the Target and Loehmann's shopping center...I was waiting at the "Nail, Talk, & Tan" just 1/2 of a mile away in the Babies R Us shopping center!!! It took me 30 min. to figure out that I might possibly be in the wrong location!!! I will read the directions next time!!! I am so glad they picked the one that they did...it was the best!!! When you are getting your manicure and pedicure they also include a shoulder massage!!!!! Incredible! Special! Relaxing!
Some of the girls with little ones met us at Cafe Intermezzo for a sampling of delicious desserts...we had key lime cheesecake, carrot cake, chocolate cake, and coconut cake!!! Nice to have a bite of each! Here is a picture of me with Anne and Philip who traveled all the way in from Birmingham!!!

Lauren ventured out with little Allie Marie...just 3 weeks old! Allie's first party!

Lisa, Becky, and Sarah


High School friends....
Brittany, Blakeley, me, Becky, and Allison

A random picture from work last week with my sweet co-workers.
Annette, me with Milla, Kara with Lauren, Heather with Lindsey, Christina, Denise, Amanda, Jesse, Dawn, and Bri. Some of the girls also joined in to celebrate our baby girl on the way...and took me out to eat Mexican after work!!!

Starting a Band!
My friend Jenny that I went to nursing school with and use to work with drove over from Canton with her 2 kiddos.... Hayden and big brother Charlie!


We got to spend a morning with Elise...a good friend of Milla's...here are the girls hiking up the driveway to take a stroll.

Just because it is 97 degrees doesn't mean it isn't fun to dress up in winter gear! Milla and Elise cracked themselves up in hats, gloves, and boots! Ready for some snow!

1 comment:

The Bosdell Family said...

You look amazing! I know you are excited to meet you baby girl #2 soon! I loved the picture with all the girls from work! Miss you guys!