Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Can't Believe it is already AUGUST

July was a wonderful month. To start it all off Brandon and I ran the Peachtree Road Race (a family tradition) with my Mom and Kelli. We ate 4th of July lunch with Mom, Cappie, and the Crim's at "The Bluebird" (Mom and Cappie's cute house in College Park). We got to eat a special 4th of July dinner at NAVA with some friends----YUM!!!!!! That was the first time I had ever been there--I would highly recommend it. I got a refreshing mojito to drink, we shared lobster soft tacos for appetizer, and grouper for dinner!!!! We had a fabulous view of the fireworks from the Benich's condo in Buckhead. The weekend after the 4th was a great time too--a bunch of friends came up to spend time by the lake. Just like us, our friends are dog lovers-- almost everyone brought a dog--I think at final count we had 11 dogs swimming in the lake that day!!! Brandon and I got to take a trip down to Sandestin for a few days-- it was really nice--we soaked up every bit of the beach that we could. It was hard to leave. We got to see Jill and Alan Pulfrey and eat dinner together at the Red Bar because they were vacationing at the same time we were. Later in the month we got to have my Nursing School 6 Year Reunion at the Braves Game-- it was so much fun to catch up with all the girls and their families!!! Mrs. Larson and Lana came down from Chattanooga and had a "girls night" with me and my Mom at the "Bluebird" at the end of July-- we went to see Mama Mia (the next morning our moms came in singing and dancing to wake us up!!), played tennis, ate at Nuevo Larado (sp?), and went shopping. It is hard to believe that July has come and gone and it is already AUGUST!!! Most Schools start next week--WOW!!!

No comments: