Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Fickle Pickle

I had such a good day today. I got to spend the day with my Mom. We went to a baby shower for one of my high school friends Brittany. She lives in Winston-Salem, N.C. now and made a trip back to ATL. so we could celebrate with her as she awaits the arrival of a baby boy. The shower was at "The Fickle Pickle" near the Roswell Square--it was such a neat place with really good food-(they had fried pickles) (check out the website- http://www.ficklepicklecafe.com/). It was so nice to see a bunch of the girls (and their Moms) from high school (Walton Raiders)!!! After the shower we headed to Marietta to visit Jill and Jonathan and meet their new baby boy "Hudson Michael". He was such a cutie! It was a FABULOUS day catching up with good friends.

2 comments:

The Summers said...

Hey, Megan!! I am so glad you started a blog!! WARNING...it can be very addictive!! I am so excited to read everything!! I hope you are doing well!! Take care!

Beth

Ellen and John said...

Hey Megan! I just noticed your link to Jennifer and Beau Whitson's blog. John and I went to Samford with them and Beau was a sigma nu with John. How do you know them? It looks like you are doing well.

Ellen