Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Want to Go Back to College!!!!

Despite the comeback that the Bulldogs made in the 2nd half--it wasn't enough! Alabama headed back to Tuscaloosa with a victory. Even though everyone was sad after the game--we had a great time before. Everyone was dressed in black for the "BLACKOUT". Brandon and I got in to town and ate at one of my old favorites "East West Bistro" right downtown on Broad Street. Then we went to meet up with Gil and Jaime. (Brandon and Gil work together at Robert's Commercial.)

North Campus was PACKED!!!! There were tents set up on every available inch of grass. There was so much excitement in the air. A bunch of tailgates that had big screen TV's set up--so we got to watch and celebrate as Ole Miss beat Florida and the AUBURN beat Tennessee!

We headed over to Lumpkin and found Kriya and Paula who were tailgating with some more friends behind Meyers dorms. Paula was back to visit from NYC and brought her boyfriend--this was his first SEC football game! He got to experience how it's done down south!!


Here is Brandon standing in front of where they filmed "College Gameday" earlier that morning. It was SO nice to be back in Athens. I miss it!! Brandon and I decided that we want to go back to college!!!!

Here is a picture of Hank from Friday night enjoying the sunset on Lake Lanier!!!! He has fully recovered after his snake bite on Monday-- he is back to himself-- nothing will slow him down!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey Megan! Nice blog. I think you keep up with it well. I hate to "message" you through your blog, but I got no email for you. I won tickets to the Cumming Country Fair tomorrow (Wednesday Oct 8th) and the Need to Breathe Concert. I have four tickets. I am going, but my husband is working. I was wondering if you would want to go. The gates open at 4pm, but I likely won't go right away so that I can eat dinner at my church. Let me know. You have my number. Feel free to call. You can also email me at gmail rowelindseyc@gmail.com Toodles!