Monday, March 30, 2009

Last Week of March!!!

Lauren (one of my friends from nursing school) brought her little boy "Davis" over on Wednesday! Davis is so observant and such an explorer. He found and instant buddy when he shared all of his snacks with Hank!!!
We got to meet Dad and Grandma Dunnington for lunch on Sunday afternoon- We celebrated Easter with them 2 weeks early. Canton is a pretty good central point between them in Cartersville and us in Cumming. We ate at O Charley's.
Couldn't make a trip to Canton and not stop by and see Jenny & Nate! Jenny and I went to nursing school together and we use to work together. They have a little boy named "Charlie" and just had a new baby girl 5 weeks ago-- "Hayden Kate"!!
Hayden got a gift-- Charlie wanted to get in the bag and have us wrap him up!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Pepe said...

I did not know that you lived in Cumming. I still live in Athens, but my best friend lives in Cumming and my parents live up that way also. By the way...Congrats!