Sunday, March 1, 2009

A New Decade

(Megan, Lana, Sarah, Becky, and Kriya)
On Friday I entered a new decade of my life-- I turned 30!!!! Brandon has a couple of months on me--he turned 30 back in November!! I am very excited about ALL the adventures that our 30's are going to bring!!! I didn't want to do anything big--but, Kriya turns 30 on March 2nd--so, we met with some friends at Taqueria Del Sol to celebrate the turning of a page!!! I love Taqueria Del Sol www.taqueriadelsol.com SO MUCH--- I love their fish taco's even more than I love veggie burgers at Houston's!! If you have never had a fish taco before it might not sound that appetizing--but don't judge until you try-- and don't just try one anywhere--you have to get one here!!!! If you are ever making a trip to IKEA you have to try Taqueria-- it isn't too far.
The Guys
Ben, Beau, Brandon, Christian, Ed
What's so funny Christian???
Lana and Ben came in for the weekend from Chattanooga--it was so nice to have them here. Lana is expecting a little on on August 31st!!! (exactly 1 month after me!!) Brooke and Andrew drove over for the day with their little girl Jordan--Brooke is expecting #2 in May!! We couldn't resist taking a corny pictures of the 3 pregnant girls!!My sweet Mom had to be out of town this weekend--so she came up and stayed with us for 2 days last week to celebrate her daughter turning 30!!!! Every year she brings me a big arrangement of my favorite flowers--white gladiolas.

2 comments:

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

So fun! Happy belated birthday! :)

Lauren said...

You look fabulous!! Happy 30th Birthday!!!