Sunday, March 15, 2009

Movies...

A cold, rainy, winter weekend-- never a better time for watching a movie. I love movies. I get totally sucked in. There are so many good ones. Brandon and I watched "Once"-- it is so good. It is short and sweet--not action packed but, devoted to character development. It has a WONDERFUL soundtrack-- we saw this movie for the 1st time about a year ago and I still listen to the songs all the time--they are all from the heart. If you click to the bottom of this blog you can hear one of the songs called "Falling Slowly". If you haven't seen it-- You should (at first it is a little hard to understand their thick accents--but you catch on-- try to excuse all the cussing!!)
I wanted to make a "TOP TEN" list of my all time favorite movies--but, I couldn't narrow it down-- So-- I had to do 20!!!!
TOP 20
1. Family Man
2. Hope Floats
3. Hoosiers
4. The Notebook
5. Life Is Beautiful
6. Gladiator
7. Good Will Hunting
8. Once
9. Father of the Bride
10. Where the Red Fern Grows
11. Love Actually
12. Footloose
13. An Officer and A Gentleman
14. Old Yellar
15. Love Story
16. Spanglish
17. The Patriot
18. Braveheart
19. Annie (favorite childhood movie)
20. Vacation

What is your favorite movie???

3 comments:

The Benich Family said...

Beau and I actually started a new Christmas tradition this year to watch Love Actually. That is both of our favorite! I love the soundtrack, all the running character plots, and the fact that it's a "Christmas" movie without the cheesy Santas.
Love it!

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

You are going to laugh, but my favorite movie is The Waterboy. I seriously know every line and no one ever wants to watch it with me because I am possibly the most annoying person ever. But I love it- it never gets old to me!

Wentz Family said...

Rad, circa 1986. Shocking, I know.