Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun Visits

Friday Night we had a pizza party at Derrick & Adrienne's pool. Little Elise showed off her water skills! She loved it! It felt so good to be in the pool! Someone told me that when you are pregnant being in the pool is so good for you and gives your body such a break from all the extra weight it is carrying around-- 1 hr in the pool=2 hrs of laying down with your feet up!!!
Grandma Rhodes made a surprise visit to Georgia this weekend . Mom flew up to Indiana and then flew Grandma back. Grandma gets a lot of credit for being flexible and spontaneous--which are not typical adjectives you use to describe someone that is 87 years old! She is such a good sport!! I hope I can be like that when I am her age!!
(4 Generations--if you count the baby girl on the way)
My friend Jenny and her little boy Charlie came to visit on Saturday. Charlie loved the lake!!!

Got to eat lunch on my lunch break from work with Elizabeth and Audrey!!! We got Funny looks at the restaurant--a man came up to us and said--"is this some kind of club?"!!!! We ate at "Never Enough Thyme"-- it is SO GOOD--try it if you are ever in the John's Creek area-- http://www.neverenoughthyme.net/

Got to see Heather (my friend from high school) and meet her sweet daughter "Anna Rose"!!!

Look at this face!!! People in the restaurant kept coming up to Heather saying--
"She is so cute!"

Anna & Megan


1 comment:

Jason, Pattie, Bella, and Anna said...

I love the four generations picture.