Sunday, July 26, 2009

Recommendations

If you are looking for-- A Photographer, Furniture Upholstery Man, or Monogrammed gifts I've got some WONDERFUL recommendations:
PHOTOGRAPHERS
I know two incredible photographers-- Audrey is in our "Couple's Bible Study" and Laura is in my "Girl's Bible Study"--check out their AMAZING work on their websites---
Audrey Habeck... www.audreyhabeck.com
Laura Negri Childers... www.lauranegriphotography.com
FURNITURE UPHOLSTREY
My friend Elizabeth introduced me to this man--- he recovered the chair for our nursery-- he is located off Hamilton Mill--up 85. He works out of his home--has a little trailer/workshop. He is SUCH a kind man and HARD WORKER. You will LOVE him! He has VERY reasonable rates (so it is well worth the drive) and he can work fast. If you try to contact him you may have to try several times because he doesn't have an answering machine--
Scotty Abercrombie... 770-271-1392
MONOGRAMMED GIFTS
My friend Heather (Oliver) Bastow from high school has started her own company with awesome baby gifts. The website is still under construction--but I have just emailed her and been able to order onesies, burp cloths, diaper covers, bibs...etc...-- She has really neat and creative stuff-- if you are interested I can give you her email address for a price list and more info.--- her company is called "Anna & Co." after her daughter... www.annaandco.com

No comments: