Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Nursery is starting to take shape!!!!!

We got to get the nursery together this weekend!! It was so much fun-- can't believe we will be putting all of this to use in less than a month!!!! We are looking forward to it-- if she comes tomorrow that would be WONDERFUL!!! Really excited about meeting her!!! In this picture you can see the chair that my Grandma Dunnington rocked me in 30 years ago--that she gave to us-- we just had it recovered and it made a wonderful addition to the nursery!!

Brandon refinished this credenza to work as the changing table-- put fresh paint, new knobs, and lifted it up on little legs-- he did SUCH a good job!!! Who says you can't have a chandilier in the basement? One of the sweet ladies that I work with, Tracy gave us that!!!!

Aunt Connie (in Indiana) framed this print we had of Jesus and a lamb. She used wood from an old barn at the family farm where my Mom and my Grandma Rhodes grew up.

The Fruits of the Spirit

My sweet and artistic friend Elizabeth made this for us and gave it to us as a shower gift!!!
So neat!!

Brandon built this cute bookcase with a spindles to match the crib!!!

4 comments:

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

So cute!! Milla is going to be living it up in there! :)

Jason, Pattie, Bella, and Anna said...

It is perfect! So precious and sweet. You guys did a wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! It is so sweet!! I can't wait to meet Milla too!!

Lauren said...

Love it! Milla will be here soon :) Can't wait!